Corporate Executives, Entrepreneurs, Business Managers and Small Business Owners can all agree on one thing – a trusted Virtual Business Assistant is the difference between success and failure. At the end of the day, it’s all the same: Your life will become simplified, organized and streamlined.
Duties of a Virtual Business Assistant:
- Organize and manage heavy calendars and complex schedules
- Provide general office assistance to Principal and/or team
- Manage corporate and personal expenses
- Assist with corporate events and social gatherings
- Create and maintain Social Media pages
- Respond to phone calls and direct messages accurately
- Book flights, coordinate travel and organize itineraries
- Draft emails and mail correspondence
- Coordinate schedules of staff, vendors and contractors
- Act as primary gatekeeper and liaison for Principal and/or team
- Hire, fire, oversee and supervise staff
Whatever your situation—whether you’re a high-profile executive who travels frequently or an insanely busy Entrepreneur who needs help keep all of the pieces moving in the same direction, a Virtual Business Assistant can be an invaluable addition to your professiona life. For many people, the peace of mind a personal assistant provides is priceless.
As a polished, detailed, team-player, Beth has an impeccable track record of satisfied clients, flawless communication skills along with a high level of integrity and discretion. With her “no task is to big or to small” mindset, Beth is the perfect asset to simplify your life.